and the collision of your kiss

Friday, October 28, 2005

unexpected night out

starbucks is everywhere i go! There isn't any coffee bean here. So i have to resist the urge of indulging in a caramel frappucino everyday.

But today......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I caved in. Yes yes, i'm very greedy. My greed has come out full force ever since i arrived in london. BUT, before u call me a pig....u have to see what sung did!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

picture 1: sung acting all demure and quietly drinking her mocha frap
picture 2: she finishes hers and WANTS MORE!!!
picture 3: she grabs MY drink away from me
picture 4: and she guzzles down both of them at one go!!!!
picture 5: She finishes them and the caffeine starts kicking in
picture 6: the caffeine takes over her and she goes insane and makes all sorts of silly faces/ noises
picture 7: the caffeine wears off, and sung tries to act demure again.
unfortunately, we know better now :)

after that, we couldn't control the urge to be a tourists so we started taking photos with the beautiful night scenery.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn't expect us to go out today since it's a thusday. But it was fun :) I finally managed to get a blazer as well!! yay... I'm really sick of wearing my brown sweater all the time. i love my blazer!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how dare u..........hahahaha
    now.......itz ur turn TING!!!!
    =p

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    greetings from beneath! hi tinglin, it is me, your asshole! its really dark and smelly in here, do u wash up after u use me? anyway, just wanted to let you know that you look absolutely adorable in the photos. you were right, i'm a sucker for photos of you looking that way. makes me smile like nobody's business. ure really adorable, so cute, and so foking pretity! i feel so so privileged to be a part of something that looks so good and to have you love me. even though i don't do much for you except give you relief occasionally. but thats not impt, from everyone down here at your butt/asshole, we love u! we adore you! oh and your boyfren's really cute! have we seen him before? hmmm...

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hahaha. omg, marcuso, i know what you really mean. U like me to post pictures of me looking like a fat hungry hamster so that I will scare everyone off. And you continue to praise my photos so that i'll continue posting them. heh. ok, well, even though i dont believe a word you said, thanks peach!:)

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tinglin!!! wanping here..i stumbled across your blog!! haha seems like u are having fun in london and u look so pretty in the pictures!!! paste more paste more!! i miss u girl, we must go out in dec ok??

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    WANPING!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I MISS YOU! i tried to contact you when u left, did u receieve my sms? i'll be back in singapore from 11 dec till 7th jan. Will u be back then? all of us should meet up again! do u hav a blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home