and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, October 15, 2005

korean bbq

weekends come really fast! I'm starting my classes next week. quite excited about it. I'm signing up for french as an extra language. It's really cheap for LSE students. 160 pounds for the whole year! In alliance francaise, it was 350+ for a month.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These photos were taken while sung was waiting for her french interview. We had to wait half an hour for her turn. my interview is next next wed! Hopefully it won't be disastrous. Sung can speak really good french, she managed to get into level 4! (there are only 5 levels)

I had to go to the library to do a test for french.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LSE has the largest social science library in the world!!! it's bloody nice right? haha. It's spanking new and HUGEE. there are tons of computers there as well, but they are always occupied.

To show you the extent of how greedy sung and I are when it comes to food, we were halfway home when we decided to walk all the way back to get ben's cookies! haha, both of us just had this enormous craving for them. We were standing on the bridge for a few minutes contemplating whether we should go back to get them. Absolutely insane!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
can u see the chocolate oozing out? I bought a box of 7! Not all for me lah....I gave some to my sister cos she invited me over. I tried some this morning and it doesn't taste as good anymore. But it's super good when it's freshhh!

Jie called me over last night for korean bbq.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was SOOOO much food. We ate for a few hours and there was still alot of food left. I was so bloated after the meal...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey michelle!! haha, yes we MUST go out! it's been ages since i last saw you! how's nus? are u having fun? are u staying in dorm? I'll buy cookies just before i come back so you can try them, they are really good!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah.....i need some more ben's cookies =p
    it's u whos greedy....not me =p
    i still can't believe we went back all the way to covent garden just to get those cookies that day..
    oh well, fridays are ben's cookies day from now on lol

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    haha, definitely. ben's cookies friday is what I look forward to nowadays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home