and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Night stroll

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Took a night stroll and walked to the golden jubilee bridge. It's only a 15 minute walk and the scenery and atmosphere is so nice! There are people singing and playing the guitar, people selling sugared nuts, skateboarders etc. The bridge itself is nice but there are trains passing every 5 minutes so it's really noisy.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I could see blackfriars bridge and the London Eye from where I was. I never knew that the london eye is green at night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We sat on a bench and admired the scenery for a while. AND there were these trees decorated with blue and yellow lights. It was gorgeous! It reminds me of christmas and fairy powder. (the picture doesn't do it justice) I'm really looking forward to bringing marcus there if and when he comes. It'll be so romantic! *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home