and the collision of your kiss

Monday, September 26, 2005

First day at bankside

Hey guys! just moved into bankside today! I love my room. Very bright and big. The only bad part is that it's facing construction. Oh well, can't have it all. I'm sharing my bathroom with a pakistan girl! *gasp*. Talked to her awhile ago and she's really cool and nice. I just went to the welcome party and I met so many different people from all over the world...pakistan, africa, australia, india, china, sweden, greece. This is a short entry cos I'm rushing to get the smell of cigarette smoke out of my hair!

Btw, my new handphone no is +44 (0)77 3828 2737.

Room no: +44 (0)870 036 6666.
the extention no is 22709

Hope to get some calls from you guys back home!

Pictures of bankside and my room will be up soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Wei Wei said…

    hello. london sounds like fun. hah. chanced upon ur blog thru qing's. so anyway, everything takes time.complain all you want! its okay.

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi dear..i miss u..i guess its like that when u start out..its like being in a new sch...u'll make friends..but it takes time..like who am i to talk cos i'm still in s'pore..but call me if ur lonely and amy or jin is not arnd k?i'll be a million miles but just a phonecall away..love u

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey wei wei! thanks for visiting. yup, sometimes i need to complain or else i'll feel really depressed.

    hey fuzzy ball!i miss you too. Yup, i actually made progress in making friends yesterday so i'm fine now. I think i was over reacting. yup. I will talk to you soon! good luck in nus!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home