and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, September 22, 2005

London

Hey guys! In London now and, so far, it’s been great. The flight here was slightly rough and tiring but I’m well rested now. Haven’t done much, just moved in temporarily with my sister (staying in the spare room) and went to ‘Ye olde Cheshire cheese’ for dinner (pub food). The chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream was so so so good

Oh my god, there’s a half naked man in the house opposite mine. There’s someone in the room with him and they just turned out the light. I can see the faint glow of his cigarette and he’s still at the window. I think he’s looking into my window…most probably he’s caught me looking. (maybe I will sleep in my sister’s room afterall)

Anyway, I miss home a lot. Everytime I message or talk to Amy, I’m in tears. I never realized how tough it is to be away from home. But I’m glad I have my sister here with me, I don’t know if I could stand it if she wasn’t.

Thanks to all those who sent me off at the airport and sent me well wishes. It meant a lot to me. Now, I just cling on to everything that reminds me of home. Presents, stuff toys, photos etc.

Now for some photos!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Best friends! (Jin! You must teach me to curl my hair when I get back!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Amy, Me, Jinnie, Zhiwei.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clara, Me, Ziwei, Liangyuan. ( I was so shocked they came! But it was a great surprise)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My family..I miss them

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The boyfriend and me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My pretty mummy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jie and I on the taxi to her house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home