and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Give me a screwdriver

Today has been so long and gruelling. So many things have happened and each time, they knocked me off my feet (how I wish I had been swept off my feet). I was left at the end of it all with a bright red face, a pounding heart, and scarlet thoughts manifesting themselves in every crevice of my brain. There was even a point of time I wished I could be bigger so that I could contain all my anger and frustration within me. I've never allowed myself to be so emotional in public, as I've always relied on the silent comfort of my room to make me feel better. There's something so calming about lying under perfumed sheets with familiar white walls surrounding you. It draws such a comfort to me.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad that I had a special someone to turn to for comfort and support. But now he's gone, and I'm completely spent. There's only one thing left for me to do now and that's to rest my tired head on my pillow and let the night's gentle hum lull me to sleep.

To amy: Thanks for listening when no one else would.