and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've got love in my tummy

Marcus baked a chocolate rum & raisin cake. It made a horrible rum & raisin cake because I couldn't taste any rum at all! But but but, it made a damn freaking good chocolate cake. It was so damn good. The outside was really crispy (thought a little pockmarked and bumpy) and the inside was chocolate heaven. The raisins were really sweet and chewy too :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The crispy outside of the chocolate cake. It was so good....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finished half! Ok...go ahead, gasp in shock. I can imagine one of my girlfriends telling me "Oh my gawd tinglinn....do you know how many calories that is???!!" as her mouth contorts in absolute horror. Yeah, whatever, I know. I've been on a guilt trip for the past 2 hours.

Ahhh, a life that revolves around food is absolute bliss.

Last night's blissfulness was Japanese food from Waraku
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gyoza, yakitori don, yakiniku don, ebi tempura. It doesn't look so appetizing here but it's our favourite place for Jap food!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
aww..look how happy he is. Told you food makes everyone happy! .... or maybe it was the soccer game.