and the collision of your kiss

Monday, August 15, 2005

Everyone knows, you're living on rock and roll

After much much much madness yesterday, I finally got my grubby paws on a new phone!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
O2 xda II mini!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah yeah yeah!!! I think it's so bloody nice. I'm hyperventilating looking at it now.

Thanks to my O2, I'm now more organised and on the ball! Thank you O2! (sounds like one of those commercials huh? Well, it's true!) I've been procrastinating like hell to get all my overseas stuff done. Finally organised everything and dragged my lazy ass down to glamour shots to get my passport photo done. I even went for my dental appointment. But my O2 mini tells me I still have 9 active tasks so I better get busy. Whatever she says, I will obey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the car, on my way to glamour shots! I love that place...everyone should go there to take nice passport photos. The photographer asked me whether i wanted to edit my photos and I obviously leaped at the opportunity. I told him to get rid of my HUGE eye bags, shave the excess fat off my face (there was an unsightly amount), etc etc.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The lonely and sad dental clinic. I've gone there my whole life and the decor of the place has not changed a single bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home