and the collision of your kiss

Friday, August 12, 2005

Stuff the turkey

Oh my gawd, I'm so stuffed. Had a huge dinner at east coast with Jie, tania and Andy (Jie's friend who's come to visit). I was gonna take pictures of us and the stuff we ate (I charged my camera and everything) but unfortunately, my hands were too smeared with yummy black pepper crab sauce to hold my camera.

Long beach seafood serves really good sambal kangkong and black pepper crab. They claim to be the pioneers of black pepper crab in singapore so they damn well make sure it's good. We had black pepper crab. chilli crab, fried mun tou, crispy sweet baby squid, cereal prawns and mee goreng. After which we headed down to Geylang for some frog leg porridge, teh-o and orgasmic you tiao and dao hui. (Amy loves this place too).

We did not go to Geylang for just food. We went there to satisfy Andy's curiosity. Curious..hmm...what else can a 20 year old guy have on his mind when he goes geylang? Yeah. prostitutes. But it was all very innocent. Anyway, the interesting part was when we were walking along one stretch of road where there were about 5 prostitutes lined up. The one nearest to us picked up her phone and almost immediately ran acorss the road and the rest followed. They dashed into this mama shop's and went through this back door. We realised the police had come.

I think the prostitutes have some kinda deal with the mama shop owners. Like since they bring them business and increase the sale of condoms, the owners provide them santuary when the police come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home