and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, August 21, 2005

You make loving you so easy

This past week has been such fun! I never knew so much fun, love, trust and honestly existed in a relationship. I've never loved so openly...ever. I really feel like I'm in a bubble of love where only him and I exist. He really does so much for me that I don't think anyone will ever match up to it...

For example, today, he actually sat down and listened to me squabble with my mom for an hour over getting a second ear piercing! (the verdict has not yet been reached....i needed at least another hour to convince my mom)

For example, he sat through 'March of the penguins' with me and did not complain even though he thought it sucked. ( I personally thought it sucked too, but I was too proud to say so because it was my choice of movie and I insisted on us watching it and I guaranteed that he wouldn't regret it. Boy was I wrong).

For example, he baked me a coca-cola cake this morning when he woke up so he could give it to me in the afternoon.

There are just way too many examples and I can't be bothered to write them all down. But whatever it is, today was a good day and every day I spend with him is just wonderful. Even if it's just lazing around like big brown bears in the sun, or even if it's just cruising around east coast looking for good food, it's all good.