and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lunching & Dining

Marcus suprised me by cooking lunch. He teamed up with my mom and tricked me into thinking that I would be having just another normal day. Instead, he suprised me by knocking on my door just as I was heading out for some shopping. Picked me up and off we went to his house where he had set up a picnic table

He skipped the appetizer and went straight for the main course. First dish was baked pasta
really really really yummy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



second dish was curry banana chicken which tasted like nothing I've ever tasted before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cheesey croutons which tasted like fried mun tou! (it's good!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and lastly was the lemon meringue which looked too pretty to eat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Had an amazing time eating everything he cooked. He's getting so much better at this..maybe his mom should really send him to shatec. As much as I hate to admit it, he's probably better than me at cooking. (but i'm still definitely better at baking) Thanks for everything peach! I enjoyed it tremendously!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LU LU LU! celebrated her birthday at 'essential brew' which is a really cozy place. It's really nice to meet up with such old friends and talk about nonsense. I miss my Jinnn....I forgot how happy she makes me. I miss Lu and how she is always so pleasant to be around. And I miss miss teng wei qing...she never fails to surprise me with how