and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mirror

I don't think I'll ever get used to my friends smoking. I always get so shocked when people I've just met whip out a cigarrette and start puffing away. I have nothing against it though (it's their body, do whatever you want), except when I'm walking behind them.

I finally got my mirror today!! thank gawd..it's was absolute hell living without a mirror. The one in the bathroom is so bloody high up, I had to tiptoe whenever i wanted to see myself. Now, I have a nice full length mirror in my room :) It was a bitch to get it all the way home...especially since I didn't go straight back. I had to go back to school for some Economics gathering and I must have looked pretty stupid lugging such a big thing all around. But i don't care, I have a mirror!

But now, I don't know where to put it. I don't know why but I have feng shui on my mind. I don't wanna reflect away any good chi or whatever. I know, I can't believe i'm actually entertaining such thoughts.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, I share your view about people smoking. I know it's their freedom to do whatever they desire, but when I see people smoke, I can't help but form bad impressions of them. Anyway, when I started talking to you on msn just now, I could feel that you are not totally happy.. like I could feel a tinge of sadness.. It's strange but I felt it.. Anyway, just wanna to tell you to try to stay happy okay! (: Remember to keep yourself occupied!

    Tony

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey tony. ahha, that's not what I meant actually. I just mean that I'm unused to people i know smoking because everyone I knew back home didn't. I don't have bad impressions of them. I am happy here! haha. I cant say that I'm always happy but I'm the happiest I've been since I've got here. I'll take your advice and start joining lots of activities! :)

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erms.. *haha* I have misinterpreted what you said.. LOL. Well, I guess people in Singapore smoke a lot too, just that the people that we know don't. Besides, college is big in UK and US, and we meet more people I guess. Hey, you know, whenever I visit your blog, I always remember your old blog.. the one that was taken over by an Indian Girl.. Because when it was first taken over by that Indian Girl, I kept thinking that you were trying to play a prank and I went ahead and read it! *wahahaha*

    Always A Blur*,
    Tony

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ting!!!!!

    see see i m commenting, i didnt know can comment thats why k... i think the zebra bed is totally totally nice, fury stuff, reminds me of fuzzyball,, hahhaha...and i miss you!!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    haha, ya! i thought of fuzzy also! remember her crazy wallet that was pink with zebra stripes? I miss you too..will be back in 9 weeks! We can go shopping together, pig out at your house, exchange crazy hair styles, gossip and watch channel E together!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i must go shopping... like what is the pt of having a sch holiday... if i dun go shopping with u... and i m serious... like no one has the craving to shop ard here.... totally totally dead in books... well u do the same k... be dead in books... time passes faster...yay 8 more weeks right... so short... we can finally go iceskating... ting ... my dog.. tin tin dead... and i cried like an insane people... the vet said... he had kidney failure...and that it was better to put him down

     

Post a Comment

<< Home