and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, October 01, 2005

crush

so so so tired now. Went to bed at 3.30 and woke up at 9. Bloody construction outside my window doing drilling.

Last night I went for my first real party. It was so weird, cos i had no idea it was gonna be a club. I thought that since it's held at lse, it won't be too wild. Obviously I was wrong......(or maybe by UK standards it was a very subdued party). There was lots of dancing, lots of drinking, lots of groping and kissing, which is to be expected. But what was very different from singapore was the amount of shit on the floor. There was broken glass everywhere, bottles, cups, spilt drinks, cigarette stubs.

I dont know whether i'm normal or weird when i say this, but I missed my boyfriend so so so much last night. Everytime I saw a couple dancing together or kissing or holding hands, or talking really intimately, my heart ached so much. I really wish he could have been dancing beside me. I wish he could have been there to sit next to me and talk to me when I was too exhausted to stand. I wish he could have been there to wipe the sweat off my face. I wish he were there to make fun of me. Damn it, i just wish he were here to share this experience with me.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like how your camera gives that special yellowish tint to all the pictures.. (: creates an old-school feel! oh and why don't you string up fairy lights all over? it'll be cool haha. and what's that building i see in the background outside your window? buckingham?!

    love,
    *mich.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey! oh, my camera takes normal pictures. I edit them so that they have that blurish, warm colour. =)really easy to do. Yup! I am gonna hang up flower lights over my room to make it more cosy! What building outside my window? I HAVE A CONSTRUCTION SITE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW! haha, wakes me up every damn morning. I wish I could overlook buckingham palace, but i'm not that lucky. :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home