and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, September 29, 2005

:)

Things have been looking up! I feel much better now than I did a few days ago. There are the sudden bouts of depression, but at least now I have friends and people who make me laugh. Things are slowly falling into place.

I realised something tonight. A room with food is a happy room. Food is so important nowadays. I'm sick of eating biscuits and sandwhiches. I want to have hot piping meals ready at 7pm. :) hmm...if only marcuso was here. I'd be having terrific company and good food. I miss him, I'm in desperate need of some good warm hugs.

I haven't posted many pictures lately. Pictures of london and my room will be up soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi tinglin! it's michelle, jin's mad friend from nj, remember me? (: chanced upon your blog, and gosh you're in london now! ahhhh LSE from what i heard from jin. saw her just yesterday. hey girl chin up and try to enjoy yourself there ok? the missing-home-part's normal, really.. i hope you'll be happier soon! (:

    *mich.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey michelle!! Yup i'm in london! haha, i'm kinda enjoying it more now, though i'm still a little homesick. Being independent is tough! But Jin sent me an email and motivated me to stay strong and be tough. :) Thanks for your encouragement too! Hope you're happy in NUS. Oh, and stay mad! It's what I love about you =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home