and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

First time for everything

lecture today was not too bad. The first lecture was horrible though. I had my lecture in 'Peacock theatre' (most of my lectures are held there) and the place is so big that I couldn't hear what the lecturer was saying! (plus, I find the british accent quite difficult to understand). But i learnt my lesson and I moved all the way up front for the second lecture *beams*. According to my friend, the lecturer who gave the econs B lecture is like a genius or something. His lectures are really well prepared, organised and efficient.

I'm slowly starting to get the hang of things over here. Tonight was really pleasant. Chilled in a friend's room sipping chardonnay, nibbling at mooncake, and eating dim sum while watching 'interview with the vampire'. I really love that movie...have watched it at least 10 times.

Oh, and I managed to catch 6 episodes of 'prison break'. It's bloody good. The whole story is really ingenious and so interesting. By the 3rd episode I was totally hooked and into the story. But i don't have all the episodes..urgh, I need to know the endinggg!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home