and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Walking to school

I want you guys to see my 40 minute walk to school! (I don't have any free days so i'll have to go back to school everyday!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I pass the construction that is right next to my hall. Then, I cut across the park. It's behind tate modern and I often imagine marcus and I having picnics there and taking evening strolls. And the stones there make a delicious crunchy noise when I walk on them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I pass tate modern (don't you think it looks like a factory?), then I fight the urge to go into starbucks to get a muffin and a caramel frappucino. But i think I'll frequent this place alot when exams come. Oh, and I have to pass the 'marcus campbell' bookstore. So it's impossible for me not to think of my baby when going to and coming back from school.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the underground walkway to blackfriars bridge. There are lots of people playing instruments there and a couple of homeless people as well. There's a mirror there which I find particularly useful :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My favourite part of the trip! Crossing the bridge and looking at river thames. It's so beautiful and the wind is really refreshing in the morning.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have to climb an old crumbling staircase which leads to a beautiful and quiet street. I think that's where all the small law firms are. There's a sandwhich shop there which I go to occassionally when I don't have time to eat breakfast.

University is just after this road. haha. It's nice walking to school and back. But I'm not sure it'll be that nice during winter. Doesn't look 40 minutes, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home