and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, October 09, 2005

my marcuso

Today's been an emotional day. I think I only become really homesick on weekends because I have so much time to think. During normal school days, I'm busy with lectures and school stuff. But today, I had all the time in the world to think about home, family, MY BOYFRIEND.

I think I'm driving myself and him mad at the same time. I don't know when I became so needy and insane, but I have become a monstrous girlfriend. At the beginning of our relationship, I was always the independent one who loved personal space and never gave relationships a serious thought. Now, crazy thoughts have conquered my brain and lead me to think that 'together forever' lies ahead for him and me.

I think the reason why I get so upset when something between him and me goes wrong is because I take us so seriously that I want everything to be wonderful. I can't stand it when we argue and fight.

If it were someone else whom I had a disagreement with, I wouldn't care. He's one of the few people I care about and I can't stand the thought of ever losing him. And I wont be able to take it if something happens to us again. Things are different now, we're so far apart. The only thing we have is our love and trust.

trust is so difficult to earn, but so easy to break

4 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my darling,
    things will be fine, dun you worry. we may be physically apart, but it ain't that big a problem. i think we're emotionally close like we've always been. i noe its hard to believe that cos we're physically so damn far away from each ohter, but trust me on this. i sincerely do believe that we're still very close, and we depend and lean on each other for comfort, support and most importantly, more love. my dear, u have my love, all of it, and more. im all yours, always yours, forever and ever!... now, i told u u wud regret it if ya didnt hug me as much when ya were in spore! see?? now 1 hug from me is all it takes to brighten up your day! when ya get back, ya gonna hug me till my bones break, and i develop abrasions and have scars all over my body as a result of your violent abusive affection!... dun ya ever say i dun comment on ya blog, dun sae im not your no.1 fan! cos i am, and here i am commenting, probably gonna sound realli dumb, and seem hair-raising to many, but oh well, if it makes ya happy, brings a smile to ya face, then its worth it! ok looking forward to tokin 2 ya soon.. love you!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello hello. its me again. u're really blind, blur and a huge dumb dumb! wrote that comment so long ago and i haven gotten a single word of thanks from you. shall not say anything yet, i wanna let ya stumble upon it and let it be a pleasant surprise. speaking of pleasant surprises, i got ur stuff! the damn poster is huge, and its box bigger! i was longing for the letter inside though. that was the one that made my day. the poster's realli cool, but the letter from you was the smile-inducer. the poster is so much like sth u wud sae to me and me to you. its so much of wad i wud get for you, and you for me! its jus perfect la, though there're some signs and different parts of the poster that i dun understand. but no worries, its cool, its great. it a present from you! i thought it was gonna be an arsenal poster noe? haha.. not that i mind or anything. anything from ya wud make me happy, u noe that. eh the next present ure sending me, can send me an arsenal jersey?? the yellow one? kinda bold in asking, cos you'll never get my hints if i do try to drop any. ure so unaware, ure so oblivious!to almost everything i must add. i may be in london, and walking past you and you prob wud not even recognise me. ok enuff nonsense, im gonna have my... DINNER... haha. and am looking forward to toking 2 ya later. love ya chubby hubby. my dear BU DAO WENG.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    haha,hey mich! thanks for all the encouragement! I'm definitely doing much better now. I think it was the surge of hormones...PMS.

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey amy n ting!
    sweetness! (: hahaha yes hair raising to some extent too... haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home