and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

phantom of the opera

Ok picture time! =)

Finally went to watch phantom of the opera!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think this photo is really nice! we have the 'phantom of the opera' sign and everything. (not shown in photo) The musical was so good! I think it was the original cast. My favourite part was when they sang 'angel of music'. Omg, my hair was standing. It was fantastic! Oh, and i thought the phantom was so charming and goodlooking with his mask on! and his voice made me melt. heh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then we walked to chinatown and had some supper :) I had beef brisket braised noodles which was really good. Oh, Jiaying told us how century eggs are made. I had no idea that they are synthetic. I always thought they were real eggs that were preserved. *shrug*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we were pigging out! Don't all of us look so happy? heehee

oh, remember my entry on 'crush'? here are the photos.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In case you didn't read the entry on crush, 'crush' is a party held every friday night at LSE. LSE....university by day and club by night.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey ting ting (ehehe)
    it was fun hanging out with u n phantom was GREAT! N ur blog is so cool... the photos n all!
    btw you just made me crave for BENS COOKIES. :) ... i think we should have a pig out one day like u said!
    Mmmmmmm
    Love Shruti
    bye ting-a-ling

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    TIng! Nice post, nice pics.. I am lazy to blog tonight. shall just link ur blog post. heh. Had great fun tonight too! Seeya tmr :)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...seems like u guys had
    sooooooo much fun while i was
    stuck in my room trying to finish
    my stats which was due today T^T
    which was VERY DEPRESSING
    well i'd seen it already..
    but,
    i'll definitely join next time.
    >_<

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    shruti: haha yup! it was so much fun =)we should go out more often!

    michelle: yup! just take the photos or link my blog if u want :)

    sung: YAH! next play...les miserables!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home