and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

everything is about food

I'm so glad I'm in a catered hall. I can't imagine having to cook almost every night. I think i'll only enjoy cooking if I had marcuso with me. I still remember the time when I cooked for him and the pork was uncooked on the inside. He still ate the whole thing though, being the sweet supportive boyfriend that he is :)

My hall's food is quite reasonable. Some nights, it's actually quite good!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had pasta carbonara tonight. It was nice but a little too creamy. felt quite sated after I finished the whole plate...bleah. Oh, and the other picture is the oily wrapper of the chilli cheese panini that I had the other day (so good..tasted like healthy pizza!), and the empty cup of hot chocolate.

So far, I haven't been able to make it down early enough to have breakfast in the restaurant. Ok, I don't even have time to wash my hair in the morning. It's like, wake up and go (my sleeping habits are irritating...but that's another story). But I haven't had any trouble getting breakfast. Presenting...my stash of food!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Peanut butter, chocolate digestive biscuits, CADBURY BRUCNH BARS (very important!), maltesers, and honey nut cheerios. I sort of overdosed on the cheerios so now I don't wanna eat them anyomre. It's still half full. AND, i have made up my mind not to buy anymore chocolate. I finish it within 1-2 days of buying it! I have no more self-control! My mom is no longer here to flash me disapproving looks. :) So, I'm gonna give away my maltesers to sung...cos she needs some meat on her bones. Part of my evil plan to get her fat. haha.

to lu: THE WALK IS REALLY 30-40 MINUTES! haha, i don't walk that slowly anymore. I brisk walk to school in the morning. I'm gonna have really good stamina for shopping when i get back. hah!

to Jin: no one can ever replace u. We're twin sisters. Love u

To marcuso: I love u too :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my dear, i love u too.. always. and i thought I was your twin brother! at least that's wad i told the lady at cold storage in bukit timah plaza, if ya can rmb... she didnt believe me. i told you to put on some make-up!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    darling, its amazing how u reply everyone's comments but mine! and i type the most, say the most, and sound the dumbest with all the declarations of my love. aiya.... and if i dun comment, u say i'm not the no.1 fan that im supposed to be! haha wad am i to do, my chubby??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home