and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

caramel tuesday

I think I overdosed on caramel today..

After eating a really full lunch, I was craving for something sweet. So, straight after lecture, sung and me dashed to starbucks!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tucking into a heavenly sweet caramel frappucino. I seem to have a constant craving for then.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha, sung was utterly disgusted with my greediness. But I was more interested in satisfying my caramel craving.

It gave me my sugar fix for awhile...but it wasn't long before I wanted more caramel.
SOOO.........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I scouted around and managed to find this! White chocolate coated caramel shortcake. Very yummy, but it's a little too sweet to eat all at once.

mmm....just wish my day could have been as sweet as caramel.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi. my name is dan. i'm a scout. my job is to go online and search around for girls who have the potential to be models. i think you're really pretty, and very very cute. i would like to know if you're interested to model for my company. its called "t & a modelling co", and we're located at 25 Johnson Creek Lane. drop by if you're interested? thanks. oh and i particularly like that picture oh you digging into the caramel drink. you look really good.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is so freaking bloody embarrassing. fok. i feel so stupid! how could i be so careless. shit shit shit shit shit... ok nvm. fok!!! so pissing off.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shit! now i didnt leave my actual name! i'm really becoming stupid. shit la. you're so gonna laugh at me. shit!!! i'm so careless. fok! ok anyway, just for the record, u really are pretty and cute and the caramel photo, for some strange reason, greedy tinglin is/has always been gorgeous tinglin... ok enuff already. i'm too embarrassed to carry on... i'm traumatized. go ahead and laugh at me, u sadistic cow.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi! i'm your no.1 FAN!! i've such a big crush!! you're it! you're my HUGE/BIG crush!!! you're so damn cute and adorable, and pretty too!! your boyfren's a really lucky guy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home