and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, October 22, 2005

self study

I'm so used to the Junior college way of studying. I'm so used to them telling me when to study, when to eat, when to play that now, when it's up to me to self study, I can't. How do i self study? *nervous twitch*

Ok, i just have to stop playing. My teachers are absolute crap so it's all up to me. My accounting teacher forgets what he says in mid-sentence and trails off to another point, my math teacher is from vietnam and I cant understand his accent (not to mention he talks really softly), my stats teacher didn't even show up for the first stats class. My econs teacher is quite good even thought he has a really bored look on his face.

On a happier note, I found bankside's intranet! I just downloaded around 50 songs yesterday and they each took around 2 seconds to download. heh heh. I don't know where all the movies are though, I wanna get my hands on them.

Oh, I had award winning cornish pastry yesterday. Very yummy, but too much dough and too little beef!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey darling tingting, its 230pm here in spore on a sunday. as ya know, im at work now. looking forward to talking to you soon,in abt 7-8 hrs? feels really nice and comforting to talk to you everytime. its one of the very very few things that make me happy, excited and contented all at once. im so looking forward to it! u study hard, i know its tough, self study isn't easy. im pretty much doing that myself too and am finding it really difficult to do! but oh well, hang in there ok? if ya stressed out or nervous, jus drop me a msg and i'll call u in a flash, as i always do. i'll be here to support you when you need me alright dear? press on... 48 days to go... i love u. and I'M your no.1 fan, im sure u know that already. haha. im the only one who persistently leaves a comment after almost every post. i deserve some appreciation from you!! and im looking forward to that appreciation when you get back. love u so much chubs...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home