and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Don't read this if u don't like mushy stuff

Mushy post ahead!

Had a long long talk with the boyfriend.

My relationship with him is one of the few things in my life that is constant, steady and good. Ever since I got here, things have been changing and spinning. One minute I'm bouncing off the walls, the next, I'm my eyes are sore from crying. One minute I'm completely in control, the next, nothing seems right. Things are just really unpredictable. So my relationship with him is a great comfort to me. I know that however good or bad my day is, I can always call him and he'll be right there for me.

I rememeber a few weeks ago, when I was having some kind of emotional breakdown. He talked to me the whole day and tried to cheer me up. He had his friends over at his place but yet he still dumped everything aside for the entire night and talked to me. For those of you who know marcus, you probably already know that he does crazy things all the time. He called up my sister and forced her to invite me over for the weekend cos he thought I needed something to take my mind off missing home and friends. In the end, it worked! I was a happy girl when I went back to school on monday.

He does alot of things to show that he cares, especially now, when we're so far apart. We do have our arguements, but in the end, everything goes back to normal. Making up is the best part about fighting right? heh heh. He can be asshole at times, but he's my asshole.


Just a few memories...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi juliet tan! since no one's leaving a comment, or rather all their hairs are standing rendering them speechless, then i shall speak. i love u too chubs! the photos were really nice, and brought back many sweet memories. made me kinda sad for a moment, but thinking it thru, why shud i be sad rite? esp since those unforgettable memories are gonna be relived over and over again when ya back, and are gonna be permanent very very soon. we've got our lives ahead of us, to build and create many such memories that we can hold dear to our hearts. and there's no one i rather create those memories with than the person who has given me the happiest yr of my life, and will be my constant joy in the many yrs to come. looking forward to seeing you soon... love u so much my chubs darling..

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chubs!! u see the photo u posted? of the 3rd anniversary? the candles that read HAPPY 3 loook so distorted and horrible they look more like NA PAY 3... heh heh..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home