and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm currently sitting by the phone, waiting for my grandmother to call me so i can wish her happy birthday. I've lost track of exactly how old she is but i think that's fine...i don't think she expects us to remember.

Anyway, Marcus is coming up in 2 weeks! I'm terribly excited!! Now when I walk along the streets and I see nice places, I make a mental note to myself to bring him there. I recently found alot of nice restaurants along tottenham court road and I can't wait to bring him there to try.

I've signed him up for a hall as well and I had to subject myself to the nasty receptionist's stares and annoyed looks. Oh my God, what's up with London and their CRABBY receptionists?! Seriously! there's something horribly wrong with them. When I was in bankside, I was scolded by the receptionist a countless number of times. One time, it was over a stupid door stopper. I swore never again will I ever tolerate people being so rude to me and today, it happened again. Here's what happened, I was asking her questions about when I will be able to move in and she just shoved an application form in my face without answering my question. And while I was filling out the form, i casually repeated my question and she just slammed shut the glass screen in front of her! grrr. THEN, when i finished with the form, i opened the screen door and repeated my question for the third time and she said "i'll call you" and slammed it shut again! IF I DIDN'T NEED THE ROOM SO BAD I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO SCREAM AT HER AND SMASH HER BLOODY GLASS SCREEN. I think that stupid piece of glass gives her a power trip or something.

But hopefully Marcus likes that place and all my tolerating will be worth it. Bloody receptionist from hell....

Hmmm....my grandmother still hasn't called...so i shall continue rambling on.

I think all these applications and interviews really teach you how to be patient and the art of waiting. I'm alot more calm today than i was the past few days. Thanks Jie for comforting me =) Study hard so we can go to hare&tortoise this weekend! hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home