and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

hey guys! i'm at work now...secretly typing this entry. i'm doing a rotational programme and i'm spending my first 3 days in research. People here are alright.....I've taken a liking to 3 girls. One of them was from LSE! :) The other 2 are really nice and helpful.

there's this guy who sits next to me and he's really well spoken but damn unfriendly. pfftt. Nevermind. Oh, one cool thing is that i get to have an endless supply of biscuits, hot chocolate, coffee, wafers etc.

Jinnie, Liz and Lu are working in the same area as me! We've already agreed to meet up for lunch soon but i don't know how as their lunch hours are completely different from mine. I ended up eating alone today which wasn't so bad. I'm gonna force marcus to come down and have lunch with me everyday after his exams. (jiaying!!! we're supposed to meet up and go have some prata!)

hmm, oh the guy from HP called me and apparently my computer is gonna cost $400 to fix! yikes!!! My dad almost went crazy when i told him. I think I really should start saving money from now cos my household spends alot of money (especially my brother! he just bought an xbox 360). I guess it's up to me to be the thrifty one.

Speaking of money, I'm getting paid!!!! i was thinking of what i should do with the money and i've come up of a list of things to buy. Maybe an ipod, the YSL muse bag or a wallet from prada or something. i'm a brand whore, i know.

alrights, back to research. I'm researching on handsets..how interesting...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you go ting! haha. don't worry abt the eating alone part. You'll get used to it and make some lunch buddies along the way.. i had to eat alone on my bday tho. how sad is that. hehe. anyway zw is coming tmr! I AM SO EXCITED! Its damn scary alone in the house seriously. And there's a bee in my room..

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hahahahahah!!! omg. I squashed a blue bottle in my room before. it was damn big...bigger than a raisin. Hmm...ZW...exciting huh? i couldn't sleep before the day i met marcus. heh. have fun! ;)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger taiwanese princess said…

    TING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'll come down n have lnch with u when marcus cant.. =) promise!! just give me ur office address.. n ur singapore no... =) hee... =)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey JY! how was taiwan? I'll tell you my number over msn k? miss u, seeya soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home