and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I forgot to submit my micro essay!! urgh. I did it like a few days in advance and in the end, i was so caught up doing my other assignements that i completely forgot to hand it in. But i emailed it to my teacher, so hopefully he will be kind enough to grade it.

Just made myself some chicken curry don (jiaying taught me how). It's really yummy. One thing I've learnt in the past 9 weeks is that i love cooking. It's really destressing and fun. So far, I've learnt patato casserole, onion pancake, spaghetti, steam egg custard, chicken curry, fried rice, pork rib soup......eh...quite alot la.

Thurdays are my slack days. I wake up at noon, cook lunch, watch tv and talk to Marcus. But today I can't afford to slack. I've got lots of stuff to catch up on...but the mere sight of my work is putting me off. Nevermind, I'm gonna have to force myself to do it. I must if i am to enjoy my Christmas break. toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home