and the collision of your kiss

Monday, December 11, 2006

AND I'M BACK IN SINGAPORE!

hellooo everyone! I'm so glad to be back. My plane ride was quite good but I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to sprawl out on 3 seats like the last time round. The flight I took was over booked and was packed to the brim. While i was checking in my lugguage, i got a flyer that said I'd be compensated 300 euroes if i'm willing to wait for the next flight, and 600 euroes if the next flight takes more than 4 hours. PLUS, all accommodation and meals will be paid for. wow...i was so tempted but i decided against it. stupid me. I could be using that money to get a new laptop. in case you havent heard, my laptop is dead. I couldn't get out of bed for a few days but all's good now. I've learnt to manage without one (Read: stealing flatmate's laptops and camping in the library past midnight everyday.

Home's great. Mom cooked yong tau fu for me and everyone's unnervingly nice. I better milk this special treatment for what its worth. Anyway, tomorrow i'm seeing marcus!! omg omg omg! i'm so excited! I think that's the reason I can't sleep. But it sucks that I can't see him for long since he's having his exams right now. eh, some time is better than no time. I'll be seeing his new dog, elmo, as well! It's a golden retreiver that one of his friends gave him. On a side note, WHY DOES EVERY BLOODY HOUSEHOLD IN SINGAPORE OWN A GOLDEN RETREIVER? It doesn't make the golden retreiver any less beautiful, but doesn't anyone else find it slightly strange that so many people own that specific breed? bah, doesn't matter. I love dogs and I can't wait to meet Elmo.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ting..ur back. i shan't say we shall meet up cos we never do but i do hope sometime when ur back,we'll get down to meeting with jin and liz. anyway, i'm interning so i'll be busy for this period. oh yah...ur a bit emotionally random in the entry.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ting ting ting-a-ling
    Have a GREAT holiday!
    work hard, play hard and rest well...
    me&shruts left you a long message yesterday but the internet went crazy and couldnt leave a comment.
    Can't remember exactly but something like don't miss us toooooooo much.
    hahaha:p
    Well good luck with your internship and keep in touch!

    sung!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey fazzy!

    where are u interning? are u near raffles place? jin, liz, lu and I are all working at raffles place!! (It's purely coincidental). Maybe we can all meet up for lunch one day:)

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    sung eun!!!!!!! shruti!! how's it going guys! so nice to hear from u. it's my first day at work. Quite nice...people here are quite friendly. Shruts, did you like the present? you're going to smell delicious!

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ting! Yesh Sung and I wrote a whole long note, and then it all just disappeared, and we couldn't be bothered writing it again! Heheh.
    Hope you're enjoying your work, it sounds like its a good experience!
    How come you didn't take the $$ for the ticket?!! Heheh I would've!!
    And yes thanks so much, can't wait to use those lush products!!
    So hope you are enjoying yourself, and had fun seeing ELMO heheh ;)
    It's great being home, the weather is so SUMMERY its so hot, and sunny!!!
    Keep in touch, n take care.
    shruts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home