and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hey guys, I'm back!

I've been in london for 2 solid weeks now but it seems like alot longer. Somehow christmas, my internship, new year seem ancient. I'm enjoyng myself over here...I've been having crazy cooking sessions almost everyday. Jiaying and I have decided to make pineapple tarts before chinese new year!

I brought back tons of new year goodies but now they are all gone cos i've been gorging myself endlessly on them. Everytime I'm bored, I'll just walk to the kitchen and stuff my face. But my mom will be sending over a CNY parcel to me next week so all's good! heh. I can't wait. I love receiving stuff.

Anyway, I live right next to tottenham court road and today's the first day I explored that area. It's a really nice place. There's an odeon cinema, FOPP, paperchase, marks and spencer, electronic shops and tons of eating places. I'm really gonna enjoy bringing marcus to these places when he comes over in Feb.

Yup, so that's all for now. I'll try to update on a more regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home