and the collision of your kiss

Friday, January 05, 2007

I officially ended work on wednesday and I've been busy enjoying my holidays. I realised that you really appreciate your holidays when you spend a large part of it working.

yesterday was my first shopping trip in months. I finally have some new clothes after wearing the same ones to death (It got to a point where marcus kept count of the number of times I wore the same clothes....very embarrassing.) The sales are going on right now and everything is so cheap cheap! I feel so satisfied and proud of myself whenever i buy stuff that's 70% off.

Tomorrow i'm gonna fight the weekend crowd and get myself some new makeup. I've been so deprived over the past few months!!! I NEED TO SHOP.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger taiwanese princess said…

    Ting!! come back n shop!! when u coming back to brave the cold w us?? the household misses u!! =)

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello ! ur probably back in UK now. how'd the shopping go? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home