and the collision of your kiss

Monday, February 05, 2007

So I finally managed to do nothing the entire weekend. I didn't touch a single piece of work or worry about upcoming interviews. I just plonked myself on my couch, bundled myself up in a thick soft blanket and poured through storybooks while munching on the new year goodies my mom sent me. I think I only got out of that couch to use the toilet. That's life huh?

I've been sacrificing so much over these past few weeks that I just needed a weekend devoted to doing absolutely nothing. But tomororw, i've got to start worrying about how I haven't done my finance homework, or any homework for that matter. Oh drats, i just remembered I was supposed to clean the toilet this weekend. Nevermind, I'll do everything tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home