and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

used and tossed aside

This morning, I spread a generous layer of butter and jam on a slice of heavenly soft and chewy bread. I sunk my teeth into it and as I chewed, I noticed a subtle but revolting meaty taste coming from my deceivingly delicious looking jam sandwhich. It was disgusting.

I brought my relatively new tub of butter to my nose and took a big wiff. I could have vomitted. It smelled like rotton meat. Then I realised, the putrid smell of the communal fridge had marinated my butter. bummer.

Seriously, the fridge smells as though something died in there 3 years ago. Who knows... I bet even if I stuffed a human ear in there, no one would discover it amongst all the expired junk that's stuffed inside. I have done some inspection and I've come to a conclusion that it's the milk that's causing that foul stench. But I can't throw out someone's milk, can I? Ah, the life of a tortured bankside resident.

I finished my Jam sandwhich anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home