and the collision of your kiss

Monday, February 06, 2006

Well, looks like my grand plan to study my ass off didn't materialise. There were way tooooo many distractions over the weekend, but I had a blast. I refuse to face up to the harsh reality that i've once again squandered all my time away. Hence, I'm up at 2.40am trying to finish my math assignment. I've got to wake up at 8.30am tomorrow and drag myself to school. It's not going to be a pretty sight.

*************************
I can't believe i'm listening to eamon - don't want you back.

Fuck you, you hoe, I dont' want u back

teehee, i remember bouncing in the car, on my way to school every morning, mouthing the words to this song. I couldn't say the word 'fuck' because my mom and little brother would be in the car. Saying the f-word in their prescence would be absolute suicide. But over here, I can sing the song at the top of my lungs and no one gives a fuck.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's the big deal? it's just fuck.... how about fornicate? no?

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    i don't think it's a big deal either. But apparently my nickname which had the word 'fuck' in it caused quite a big commotion back in hua guan avenue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home