and the collision of your kiss

Monday, January 30, 2006

weirdo

I've been tagged.

Rule 1: 5 weird or random things about myself

  1. I've never been repulsed by boys. Even when I was a little girl, I only pretended to go 'eeew' when our teacher brought up marriage and boys.I secretly liked the idea of being a wife/mother. But now, I'm not so sure...
  2. I hate beansprouts with a passion. I won't stop till every beansprout has been eradicated from my food. Sometimes, it gets so bad that my food is cold and soggy by the time i'm done picking every single thing out.
  3. I like to burying my hands into a warm, dry, clean load of laundry. It feels so nice! Especially since London is so cold.
  4. I just got a chinese calligraphy painting today that says 'xiao kou chang kai' (be happy) to remind me to smile no matter how bad things get.
  5. i like people who are decisive, headstrong, intelligent, judgemental and opinions agree with mine.

Rule 2: 5 people whom I want them to do the quiz

liz, lu, qing, faezah, lilin.

Rule 3: Next, leave a comment "you are tagged" on their blog and ask them to read your blog for rules.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home