and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The darkness helped until the whisky wore away...

Missy Higgins ~ The special two

*And we will only need each other/we'll bleed together/our hands will not be taught to hold another's/cos we're the special two*


ah, no prizes for guessing who I'm thinking of now. Too bad this song is about cheating, if not, it could be our song. I chanced upon one of the short messages he wrote for me in my phone today. It caught me completely off guard and I couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle. I probably looked like an idiot smiling to myself, but I don't care. I miss him.

*And we can only see each other/we'll breathe together/these arms will not be taught to need another's/and we're the special two*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home