and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Everyone falls....in love sometimes

this holiday has been so relaxing with hardly any drama at all. Days have passed by with me drunk on happiness and fatigue. I'm so contented and happy here that it's hard to imagine that in 2 days time, i'm going to be back in London. I've just been living the life in singapore, having friends and family by my side, seeing whoever I want whenever I want. It is a luxury I've come to realise over the past 2 months of being away.

Just the other day, I tried my first magarita. My tolerance for alcohol is really low and so, I was barely through 1/5 of my drink before I felt as though my head was engorged. Every beat of my heart seemed to send blood gushing to my throbbing head. I lay my head down on the table, and watched the beautiful people pass me by. My eyes glazed over, and my hazy thoughts merged into one single beautiful thought.

********

Random pictures
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss my beautiful friends..glad u had a great time back here..i don't know when we can meet but we will..maybe the next time u come back..with jin..and liz..now that i actually know how to play pool and i'm not bad at it..

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey fuzzy! yah...i didn't get to meet up with you this holiday. I'll be back in may/june, so rmb to keep an opening in your schedule for me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home