and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, December 17, 2005

light in my eyes

I was so impressed tonight by my boy. After 1 year, you'd think that there is nothing left to learn about each other. But yet, he was able to completely sweep me off my feet. The best part about the whole thing? he wasn't even trying.

There was no planning involved, no money, no sweet words, no hugs, no kisses. Just him. I wish i could have melted into the walls and watched him the whole night.

it's absolutely impossible to describe how proud i am of him....but my heart is swelling with pride. I do not know how to suss out what it is exactly that i'm proud of. All I can say is, he was wonderful tonight. (yes, there are stars in my eyes as i say this)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeps he's rly quite smthg! :)

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what did he do exactly?! (:

    *mich.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Megan Chen said…

    you're so lucky to have a guy who can make you smile by doing nothing! *sighs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home