and the collision of your kiss

Monday, December 12, 2005

Home

The past 2 days have been insane.

Friday night, I finally got down to last minute laundry and packing and I packed all the way till 7 in the morning! But, on the bright side, I got to see my first sunrise in london.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nice huh?

The next day went by in a mad rush, and my nerves were completely shattered by the time i reached the airport.

a 12.5 hour flight later, I'm back home!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ah...home sweet home.

I'm so happy my bed isn't lumpy and small, my floor is squeaky clean (bankside carpets have dubious stains on them) and I'm being pampered like crazy:) I love my home

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwww itz so good to be
    home,,, heh♡♡♡
    i never realized bankside had
    such a nice view ..lol
    itz freezing cold here,,,
    it was -11 today =p
    think its going to snow soon~~haha
    one month of holidays is too
    short i think. =p
    have fun in singapore!!!

    ssung

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur home...yay

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Megan Chen said…

    Home sweet home! Your room looks so nice! Mine's been ransacked by my sister cos a guest is staying in her room...grr. But still, the home cooked food! haha. I sooooo need to do exercise to lose weight; Mum suggests I do the housework instead! =P lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home