and the collision of your kiss

Friday, December 02, 2005

spoilt rotten

Urh. So stressed out! a key from my keyboard came out!! so now theres a gaping hole in my keyboard. Gotta get it fixed when i go back to singapore.

My speakers that my sister lugged all the way from london are spoilt. dammit

i have 3 assignments due tomorrow ( i am gonna complete it) but i hate rushing my homework like this. it takes a toll on my nice black hair :)

I wish I could have more hours in a day. I'm definitely gonna work harder next week and not let myself get distracted. Right now there are just too many things that are diverting my attention away from my work.

On a brighter note, tmr is ben's cookie day, a slumber party, and outlet shopping on saturday :) AND, next weekend, I'M GOING HOME!!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing my family, my baby, and all my dear friends! Anyone want anything from london? Don't be shy, just tell me!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    lulu is that u? haha, yeah sure. of course i'll set aside lots of time to spend with u guys! kk, i'll bring those cookies back! :)

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bring me back nice cookies or donuts...haha..i'm so thick skinned..but anyway, don't really have to...unless i get to pick u up from the airport or else by the time i get it..it'll be rotting...by the way..ruishan is frm st nicks..she knows u..heh..

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yep tt was me, 7 more days haha

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want the yellow arsenal away jersey, the arsenal team poster of mine that you casually left on the tube, the cookies that everyone else wants, nice fish and chips and jacket potatoes, a sandwich and hot chocolate from pret a manger, les miserable all over again, an arsenal game brought to my doorstep, sth from the huge topman shop in oxford street, a nice winter coat from burberry?(for next yr), thats abt it. oh and my damn 170 bucks that the cheating shit cab driver took from me as i was on my way to bankside from heathrow. thats all i guess... oh and most most importantly, the girl that london took from me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home