and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, November 27, 2005

road trip!!! (nottingham)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was freezing in nottingham! I had to eat so so much just to keep warm. Hot chocolate, fries, clementines, digestives, maltesers, chicken rice, onion&mustard breadcrumbs, white rabbit sweets etc.

but some good came out of the trip. I watched the most exciting basketball match EVER! AND, jiaying is hilarious! I can't even have a proper conversation with her cos i burst out in hysterical laughter every 5 seconds.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Megan Chen said…

    hey! Wow Nottingham looked sooooo cold!Interesting photos =D
    Did LSE win anything?
    I used "Microsoft Photo Premium 10" to make my collages not Photoshop - Photoshop is so much better I wish I had it instead! But yea, I'll show you how I made them - very easy indeed =)

    lots of love,
    Megan xxx

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how interesting...that girl in red looks familiar...was she frm rg?anyways..u know that photo of urs in the brown hood..reminded me of some chinese warrior..u know those back in the dynasties...EVIL..okie..seeya when u get back...hopefully..-faz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home