and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

santa claus is coming to town

teehee...3 more days of school left and I'm off to tropical sunny singapore!

My mom just told me the christmas tree has arrived! I'm so looking forward to entering my warmly lit house, filled with the scent of pine and christmas carols playing softly in the background. I want to lie next to my tree and surround myself with my presents and wonder what lies inside the pretty wrapping.

ah! christmas is coming!! It's that time of the year we bring out all the christmas shows (the grinch, scrooge, home alone, nightmare before christmas...etc), go shopping for the christmas turkey, send out cards, and soak in the jolly atmosphere. I kinda feel like santa claus...I'm going shopping tomorrow to buy presents for all my darlings back home!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ting lin we MUST meet up! (:

    *mich.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey when u leaving spore again for yr family hols?

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    hey lu! i don't know whether my family will be going on holiday this year. heh. We may be going on a short trip, but nothing has been planned yet =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home