and the collision of your kiss

Monday, December 05, 2005

Slumber party!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It wasn't exactly a slumber party since none of us slept over. It was more of a binge party. haha. We gorged ourselves silly on tons of junk food! I've never had so many krispy kremes in one sitting. It was so good...but i felt incredibly sick after that. But it was a blast :)

On a side note, Les miserables - A Little Fall Of Rain is so bloody good. All girls (especially if u love love songs) should listen to it. It's been on repeat for the past few hours and I'm still getting goosebumps listening to it. I'll send it to you if u want it.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOOO!!... is that a pimple i see on the right cheek?... NOOOO!!!!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    Yes!! it's a humongous pus filled angry looking pimple! I've got 2 spots near my left eye as well if u look closely enough. (BUT, they arent pimples) Damn, i blame it all on my stupid moisturizer.

    who are u? and why are u scrutinizing my face so closely?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home