and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

*sniffle*...

I bought 12 pieces of ben's cookies for everyone back home. I was running late, so i chucked them in my hand carry bag. And when i opened them, alot of them had been smashed and not to mention, soggy. Damn the humid singapore air. All my money.....ahh...

On a brighter note, have i mentioned that i love coming home? My mom has been cooking all my favourite food, she went out and got me some stuff for my hair (awww), I've being showered with so much attention and love, and everyone's being so nice to me, including my brother!

speaking of my brother, he's grown up so much in the last 3 months! He's taller,bigger and stronger than me now! BUT, it still doesn't change the fact that i can still slap him around. teehee. He eats pretty much everything, so he appreciated my soggy, broken up ben's cookies :) what a sweet little thing...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am so glad you got to the airport on time :) hahaha..i was so worried!
    have a great time at home... have a great xmas & new years too!
    and thanks again for my bday.. it was so much fun :0)

    love shruts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home