and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, December 29, 2005

wonderful words

I haven't seriously blogged in quite awhile. It's always been photo entries, food talk or brief descriptions of my day. The are all devoid of emotions except happiness. Maybe this is why my friends always think I'm having a ball of a time, or I never experience loneliness, depression or insanity ever since I went to london. Quite wrong.

I have been on an emotional rollercoaster over the past few months that i've been away. My heart has been thrown against a locker, dragged through the muddy lands of the unknown and locked up in a torture chamber. I'm just glad to be able to rest and recuperate my broken down heart and mind right now, in my warm cosy comfy home.

I would have to say that if i have learned one thing about myself is that i absolutely abhor loneliness. I can handle alot of things that come my way with a nonchalent, uncaring attitude, but I cannot handle loneliness. I used to like pilfering a little time away to be by myself, but now, no way. I have been surrounding myself with my loved ones all the time because i know when i go back, it'll be months before i can see or touch them again. Missing home is the worst feeling ever.

On a brighter note, plans have been made for NYE and I'm so excited! I was actually squealing like a pig a few hours ago. And i have a surprise waiting for me tonight, i'm so excited, i'm bursting with fruit flavor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home