and the collision of your kiss

Monday, January 16, 2006

Run

There are just some songs you don't get sick of. I've been listening to snow patrol - run for over a year now. It's on my top25mostplayed list in itunes, it's in my ipod and for one point in time, it was my ringtone. Now that I'm away from home, I play it all time time. It reminds me of all my loved ones back home especially amy. I miss him.

Have heart, my dear
we're bound to be afraid
even if its just for a few days
making up for all this mess

It's such a hopeful song.
When you have a 1000 word essay due, 4 assignments to do, lecturers you don't understand and 7000 miles away from home, this song brings so much comfort. It makes me think of bedtime stories, kisses and hugs goodnight, and a long sweet restless dream.

Light up, light up
as if you have a choice
even if you can not hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home