and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, January 12, 2006

we've got too much time to kill, like pigeons on my window sill

call me crazy, but i believe going overseas has brought my ah boi and me closer. He's become alot more patient and I am trying harder to compensate for all my shortcomings. Yeah, I've just realised my shortcomings as a girlfriend.

Simple things like squeezing in a little time for a short giggly chat, sending silly ecards and finding time for each other has made so much difference. Of course nothing can beat spending time together in good ol' sunny Singapore, but, the way things are now, it isn't so bad.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love u

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naan unai kathalikirain

     

Post a Comment

<< Home