and the collision of your kiss

Friday, February 03, 2006

no place to go, but heading for disaster

I feel like taking a personality test. I need one to tell me who I am. Pathetic isn't it? I'm definitely no longer having puberty, but I don't feel like my hormones have stabalised. My behavior has been all weird and I dont know what's happening. My behavior is very unsettling, even to myself.

Everyone grows, now is a time as good as any to start I guess. I'm scared of what I'm becoming. I never did need to turn to alcohol to make me feel better. And I can already see what my next step is going to be. I need something to steer me in the right direction but I'm so resistant to any kind of help.

I can act happy, but it only goes down well with alcohol.

On a less depressing note, .....................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
........................ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home