and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, February 19, 2006

In you I taste God

Why does my Johari window say that I'm sentimental? I am not sentimental! not one bit. I took this test, and it said that i'm 70%boy and 30% girl. pfft...so not sentimental and I feel very strongly about this!

hmm, come to think of it, I know what I am and I know what I'm not. But that hasn't stopped me from running away from reality and burrying myself in the arms of self-deception.

But, no matter how hard I try, there are still moments where I come face to face with the raw, unadulterated me. Pretenses, facades, mannerisms crumble into dust and I realise there's no point in hiding. All you can do is stare at yourself point blank.

Sometimes, it's just so hard to like what you see.




This is for those of you who dare. Do it:) No offense will be taken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home