and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy valentines day everyone! I'm not one of those who particularly enjoys valentines day, but I do think this day is important. It serves as a reminder to all that love does exist. Despite all its screw ups, love is everything it's cracked up to be.

Love comes in all forms. It's so much more than a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, poems, a string of kind words and candlelight dinners. I didn't receive any of those things today but, I can safely say, I am loved.

Everyday should be valentines day. But today is a special day that gives hope to people in search of love. I wish you guys the very best. Love is worth fighting for.

I do not know where this surge of optimism came from, but it feels nice to be happy.

anyway, visit this link!
http://kevan.org/johari?name=tinglin
It's just for fun, so do it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home