and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

splender

OH MY FUCKING GAWD. Guess what song i'm listening to?! go ahead, guess guess guess!

SPLENDER - I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN!

can u believe it?!

it makes me so fucking ecstatic listening to songs I had long forgotten about.
it's funny how songs trigger off the faintest memories burried deep within the nooks and crannies of your brain. My memory of this song was watching the music video on tv and thinking to myself that it had a funny blue tinge and the camera was shooting from a low angle. The funny thing is that I don't even know if the music video is actually like that.

Listerning to the song now, I doubt I would have liked it if this had been my first time listening to it. But there are just some things you love so dearly just because they are from your past. Like spice girls and disney movies.

some things just move you in a way that nothing and noone else can.

Ok, i'm now gonna post something which is totally embarrassing. So shoot me, I'm a sucker for such stuff.

Find a guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you,
and how lucky he is to have you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home