and the collision of your kiss

Monday, February 13, 2006

Goodbye to the heart with no name.

I managed to destroy my favourite heart shaped pillow. In case you guys don't remember it, here it is:
Image hosting by Photobucket
A moment of silence please.

I dirtied it with decayed strawberry juice. I washed it but somehow, it never did quite dry properly. It smelled really bad after every wash. I didn't let it go without a fight though. I washed and dried it MANY times. Sometimes, you just have to learn to let go.

Yet, out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to meet the dawning of a new era! Introducing polka mama:

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Isn't she cool?

I received polka mama in the mail a few days ago.
Thanks baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home