and the collision of your kiss

Friday, February 24, 2006

honey and the moon

dance night was awesome! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i was stick thin and could groove like that. I'm dying of envy right now. The way they danced kinda reminded me of my cousin.

I remember a funny incident. I was staying over at her place and she was grooving to the music, and she danced exactly like a guy (in a good way). I was really fascinated as I'm really sick and tired of the ways girls dance. Yes they look sexy. Yes they look attractive. Yes they look like limp dead branches swaying in the wind. So, the way my cousin danced looked so refreshing. I asked her to teach me how to dance like a guy. So she did. And well, surprise surprise, I sucked at it. Bleah. I guess it's a good thing I didn't join dance society afterall.

Xiang, if you're reading this, I know you're dying of ecstasy.

ANYWAY, I have an annoucement to make! I'm going on my honeymoon! Yes!! Starting from tomorrow, I'm gonna be whisked away to a creamy dreamy place. For 10 days, I'm gonna be nose deep in bliss. You guys can't come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home